Heavy Duty Gas Fire Table • Mock Rock Gray • Raw Steel • Square
This is a heavy duty, robust fire table or fire pit hand manufactured in the USA and built to last, not a poor quality, imported, lightweight fire table like you've seen at the Big Box stores! Shown here is our square fire table with a Mock Rock Gray scratch resistant powder coating on the frame and table top and untreated salvaged raw steel side panels that will continue to patina over the years. At 235 lbs. and with no electronics or moving parts, this baby is built to last! Check out the features you'll be enjoying for many years to come:
- Heavy duty all steel frame & table top powder coated with "Mock Rock Gray" for years of beautiful, trouble free, outdoor use.
- 304 Stainless steel fire box with a Penta® style burner and natural lava stone for a natural, beautiful flame pattern at all settings.
- Elevated above the coffee table height table top, the flame is the centerpiece of our fire table design! Due to design, the table top will not get hot, even after hours of burning on high.
- The flame height is adjustable with a simple key valve - Set the right mood & heat output with a simple manual adjustment. 50,000 btu maximum output.
- Burn either natural gas or propane (choose gas type when ordering).
- Approximately 9-10 hour burn time (on high) using a full, standard propane tank which fits easily beneath the table and is hidden by an access door so you only see the beauty of the fire table.
- Adjustable feet so you can level your fire table on virtually any patio or deck surface.
- Measures 36" x 36" x 20" tall. Approximately 235 lbs.
- Made in the USA! 🇺🇸
Also available in a Rectangular model measuring 46" x 28" x 20" tall. Contact us for ordering information.