About IMPACT Fire Tables
Offering sophisticated, modern / industrial / midcentury modern style outdoor propane and natural gas burning fire pit tables, IMPACT Fire Tables are designed and manufactured in the USA and built to last. We take pride knowing we build an outdoor fire table appliance you will enjoy for many years to come and you'll find no other functional, coffee table-sized, premium Fire Table / Fire Pit like it on the market today! Our optional exterior side panel finishes offer the ability to match the style of your outdoor living and entertaining space, while the realistic fire pattern delivers warmth and beauty. And, although our tables weigh over 200 pounds, the general portability gives you the immediate benefit of placing it almost anywhere outside with no construction necessary. Our gas burning fire pit tables will add a sophisticated, functional and positive visual IMPACT to your outdoor living and entertaining space!
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Collection: The hand brushed, heavy duty stainless steel frame & table top is protected with UV & scratch resistant clear powder coating which protects your fire table from harsh outdoor conditions and is essentially a car-like finish.
- The firebox and fire pan are both made from the best 304 stainless steel, which has a high resistance to rust. The gas burners are also made from stainless steel, giving you many years of outdoor life and performance.
- With insulating air spaces engineered in to the firebox area, your table top will not get hot even after hours of continuous use.
- The natural lava stone fire media is foolproof and gives you a natural looking fire effect.
- A standard 20 lb. propane tank (not provided) fits easily beneath the table & is hidden by an access door so you only see the beauty of your fire table.
- We only offer a trouble free match-light start which keeps the operation simple - it just works every time!
- Once the fire is lit, adjust the flame height using a simple key valve - Set the right mood & heat output with a simple manual adjustment.
- There is a valve key and long lighter storage area located inside the access door so you'll have your fire controls at your fingertips whenever you're ready to use your IMPACT Fire Table.
- You can burn propane or natural gas! Just specify which type of gas you will be burning when you are purchasing your IMPACT Fire Table.
- Built to last with minimum maintenance required. Simply clean surfaces with a soft cloth and window cleaner.
- Carefully read & follow all safety & operating instructions included with your IMPACT Fire Table and you'll enjoy it for many years to come!